Virol-Oxy Multipurpose Disinfectant – The Most Powerful Virus Disinfectant – 1 Kg makes 100L of disinfectant.
The Virol-Oxy® range of science is sulphate radical-based technology for human and animal health (bio-security).
Especially designed and manufactured to provide a highly effective, rapid-acting, safe and convenient, advanced formulated disinfectant process for Residential, commercial buildings, hospitals, and airport security.
Developed by Watch Water®, Germany No. 1 in adsorption, Filtration and Disinfection company.
- In the form of a powder, a simple mix with water can create large quantities of Coronavirus treatment that kills 99.99% of all germs and viruses.
- Virol-Oxy can be wiped, sprayed or fogged, and once applied is able to offer protection for between 1-3 months.
- Virol-Oxy continues to kill viruses, bacteria and fungi even after use.
- Virol-Oxy is accredited in Germany and the product is proven effective against Coronavirus according to EN 14476
(European Phase 2, Step 1, Suspension test; test report PB2020-0658, SN 29308, dated 2020-03-31).
- Established German labs have also concluded opinion that Virol-Oxy is effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19.
Features and Benefits
Unique Product, first new approach to Clean and Disinfect in 100 years – Only approach designed for the particular Virus infection control problem of 2020’s.
Supplied as a Hydrogen Peroxide powder – Easy to use, safe for storage and less costs for transportation. Excellent efficiency for Disinfection of Viruses, Bacteria and Fungi.
Developed by Watch Water®, Germany No. 1 in adsorption, Filtration and Disinfection company. – Draws on the expertise of a leading Advanced Oxidation Technology (AOP’s) with the strongest history of Oxidation based products.
Solution of Virol-Oxy® is non-irritant to skin and eyes. – Elaborate protective clothing not required.
When used properly, Virol-Oxy® compatible with all materials. Works by physically destroying Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi. – Maximum range of uses. Rapid protection of staff, ensures Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi.
Virol-Oxy® can replace all existing disinfectants by fast acting. Works in minutes. – Combines cleaning and disinfection. Reduces cost for material and staff time.
Virol-Oxy Multipurpose Disinfectant
Surface Disinfection – Whole Building Disinfection – Odour Control – Water Treatment – Air Disinfection – Mould & Fungi Control – All Veterinary Sector – Waste Water Treatment
1. Prepare your Cleaning Tools:
Wear a mask, disposable gloves and prepare a Virol-Oxy® solution, which is effective against Corona-virus. Keep windows open for ventilation and remember to avoid touching your face and eyes.
2. Start to Clean all Surfaces:
Prepare the Virol-Oxy® 1% solution (1 table spoon for 1 litres of disinfectant) and mop the floor of your residence from one end to another. Also disinfect frequently touched areas, such as handles, door knobs, armrests, switches, etc. Virol-Oxy® can be use for all surfaces made of wood, metal and concrete.
- Decide on the mass of the Virol-Oxy® disinfectant solution required at the appropriate dilution rate.
- Measure out the appropriate quantity of Virol-Oxy® powder to achieve the desired dilution rate.
- Add the Virol-Oxy® powder to water and stir thoroughly to dissolve it.
- Using a mop or a pressure washer or any other mechanical sprayer apply Virol-Oxy® solution at application rate of 300ml/m2.
3. Wash Fabrics:
Use a washing machine and detergent by adding one table spoon (10 grams of Virol-Oxy® to every wash). You should wash fabrics such as bed sheets, pillow covers, blankets, all curtains and rub carpets with Virol-Oxy® 1% solution.
4. Equipment Disinfection:
Dilution rate 1:100 (10 grams of Virol-Oxy® to every 1 liter of water). All movable equipment should be washed with Virol-Oxy®. For cleaning and disinfection, you can use brush or pressure washer.
5. Routine Disinfection of Footwear:
All footwear should be washed with 1% of Virol-Oxy® before entering the house, building or public places. Solution has to be replaced once it has become soiled or after a period of maximum 2 days.
See our other sanitisers here