M’Heritage Roaster Copper 35X25cm
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel) except for Tri-ply roasting pans (polished copper exterior, aluminum, 18/10 stainless steel interior)
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm – 2.5mm
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean – no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stove tops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stove tops with Mauviel’s.?induction stove top interface disc?(sold separately)
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
- The standard for professional chefs and serious amateur cooks, Mauviel M’heritage cookware features a thick Copper Exterior, an easy-to-clean stainless steel interior, and sturdy, stainless steel handles.